About our club teams
Sports clubs are student driven and organized. Key considerations when forming a sports club:
- Start a list of interested people and their contact information
- How many members are needed to operate the club effectively?
- Who will run the club? Who will form the executive to make club decisions?
- Will the club play against other schools or in an organized league?
- Will the club be recreational only within UNB Saint John?
- Facility availability: Is there a space available for club practices and/or games?
- Budget implications: Clubs fund their own activities
- Possible expenses to consider: Insurance, facility rental, equipment & uniforms, officials, travel, medical personnel, medical supplies (tape, etc.)
- Possible revenue generation options: Participation fees and fundraisers
Contact Stephanie Guimond to form a club or become part of an existing one.