The University of New Brunswick is implementing a new way for graduates to receive and share their graduation ceremony tickets. To access tickets, graduates will log in to the online ticketing site using their UNB student ID and password. While on the site, graduates will be able to request up to four (4) tickets.
Extra tickets are now available. Graduates may request up to two extra tickets. Requests will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Reserve your guest tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I get my tickets?
- You will be able to log in to our e-ticketing site and have your tickets emailed to your UNB account.
How many tickets will each graduate receive?
- Each graduate will receive four (4) tickets to the Convocation ceremony.
How do I request additional tickets for my graduation ceremony?
- Additional tickets will be available starting Oct. 16, 2017. To request additional tickets, the graduate must log in to the e-ticketing site using their UNB student ID and password and select the additional tickets feature on the menu. Additional tickets may be limited based on availability. Additional tickets will be granted on a first-come first-served basis.
How will I know if I get the additional tickets I have requested?
- Any additional tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis through the e-ticketing site. Once a graduate has made the request the tickets will be emailed to their UNB email address.
As a graduate, will I require a ticket to attend the Convocation ceremony?
- Graduates do not require tickets for the Convocation ceremony.
Can I share the tickets with my guest by email?
- Yes, you can email your guest their tickets ahead of time. This can be done through the e-ticketing site.
I have an infant who will be attending my graduation ceremony do they require a ticket?
- If a child requires a seat to sit in during the ceremony, they will need a ticket to attend.
What do I do if I lose my printed ticket(s) or delete the email containing my ticket(s)?
- The tickets that you request are saved to your account. You can log back in and review, print or email your tickets at any time.