The UNB Conservatory offers a comprehensive program that includes private music lessons, performing ensembles at various levels, and instruction in music theory. Students of all ages will have the opportunity to perform in Conservatory concerts and other special events throughout the year.
Our programs include:
Why be a UNB Conservatory Music student?
- Your teachers are highly qualified professionals with degrees or diplomas in music or recognized performing or teaching experience.
- Access to workshops and master classes with qualified professionals.
- The Memorial Concert Hall is available to Conservatory students for general and some class recitals.
- Concerts are scheduled for December and May. Participation in these concerts gives students the opportunity to showcase their talents and is an important component of music education.
- Ensembles enhance your learning and enjoyment and you are encouraged to join one.
- Practice studios are available to you at no cost. Studio bookings must be made through the Conservatory Office and are allocated on a space-available basis.
- Theory of Music courses are offered which allow you to fulfill the requirements for practical examination certificates.
- We encourage students, teachers and parents to communicate with each other and with Administration. We work in a vibrant atmosphere of artistic activity and collegiality.
Get in touch!Lindsay Hawn
Administrator - Centre for Musical Arts