UNB Online Courses & Programs
Individual Courses (Open Entry)
UNB Online credit courses are open to UNB undergraduate and graduate students, mature students, degree applicants, visiting students, and no-degree students. You can sign up at any time of the year*, have up to 6 months to complete a 0-5 ch course, and up to 12 months for a 6ch course. The Online Open-entry courses provide self-paced learning for people wishing to pursue their formal education, but who are not currently served by classroom-based courses, or need the flexibility to learn anywhere, any time. Click here for a list of all open entry courses.
Term-based Online Courses
Term-based online courses provide for rich interaction between fellow students and the instructor. Often there are weekly scheduled learning activities or assignments, opportunities to work in collaborative groups and participate in discussions. All course work is completed within the term. Click here for a list of term-based online courses.
- Leadership and Civic Responsibility (Term-based courses & certificate program)
- Adult Education (Term-based courses, and certificate and bachelor programs)
- Master of Education
University Prep Program
UNB offers programs for students seeking to enter university but are missing key admission requirements. These online, non-credit programs will help with your admission goals and help to develop valuable study techniques. Learn more.
- Occupational Health & Safety programs
- Certificate in Occupational Health Nursing
- Certificate in Management Essentials
- Pathway to Coping
- New Brunswick Critical Care Nursing Program
- Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network (CABIN)
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out Canadian Virtual University.