An Invitation To Instructors
From University of New Brunswick College Of Extended Learning
Seminars for Professionals
The University of New Brunswick College of Extended Learning is gearing up for an exciting 2015-2016 season. We want to provide our clients throughout the province and beyond with opportunities to engage in learning seminars that place them firmly on the road to personal and professional development and renewal. And we’d like to invite you to partner with us to do that!
We are inviting submissions for one- two- and three- day professional development seminars. From these submissions we shall select seminars to be included in our Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 roster of seminars for learning opportunities.
Why partner with CEL?
- We have over 50 years experience in the adult learning business
- We have extensive reach into the region’s learning marketplace
- We do the marketing and administration – you provide the expertise!
- A partnership with CEL provides a win-win for both parties
- You extend your reach by having your name and seminar advertised to our thousands of potential learners, (both in print and on the website)
Here’s what we’d like to offer to our clients:
- Creative topics that will capture the imagination of prospective learners
- Content that is relevant to current trends and needs in the marketplace
- Demonstration of measurable outcomes of learning
- Seminars that incorporate proven principles of adult learning
Our Commitment to You
As professionals in the business of learning, we acknowledge and appreciate how much you invest into the concepts and content of your learning programs and seminars. Our objective is to conduct our business with our instructors and partners with absolute integrity. To that end, we promise complete confidentiality with regard to your submissions.
CEL has partnerships with instructors all across the Atlantic Region and beyond. We are continually investing in and responding to research of market trends. As well, we leverage our membership benefits from our continuing education professional connections across Canada and in the U.S. We receive inquiries surrounding potential program and seminar offerings from a variety of sources.
We are in business for the long term, and that means we understand at the most basic level the need to place relationships with you, our partners and clients, at the center of our business. Should CEL already have connections made for work similar to your proposal, we will let you know.
For more information, please contact
Phone: (506) 451-6835
Fax: (506) 453-3572