Intersession and Summer Session Total Intense SUBMARINE© Immersion
(May - August)
The SUBMARINE© approach incorporates "round the clock" classes and activities. Participants must sign a Commitment Contract (Pledge) to function only in English for the duration of enrollment. The Commitment Contract (Pledge) is the academic standard all participants have chosen to abide by and respect for their mutual benefit. This Commitment Contract (Pledge), the cornerstone of the UNB English Language Programme, is the key to over six decades of success with our total intense immersion method.
All SUBMARINE© Immersion formats have the following features:
- quality control management throughout the experience
- residential approach: clients live in English while learning
- non-stop curriculum: days, nights and weekends
- environmental classroom: teaching extended into the community
- portability: techniques for continued post-course development
$2,895 per session (2017). All fees are in Canadian dollars and are subject to increase without notice. There is a separate non-refundable application fee.
Non-stop, seven days per week includes:
• tuition (which includes morning classes, afternoon classes, evening/weekend tutorials, workshops/activities/socio-cultural component seven days a week.)
• course materials
• accommodations (double occupancy) in university residences which form a Language House Community complete with residential ELP staff members.
May 21 - June 20
July 9 - August 8
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible to receive a bursary to attend one of our sessions. Visit www.myexplore.ca to find out more.
For more information or to register
English Language Programme - UNB
P.O. Box 4400