Total Intense SUBMARINE© Immersion Module
The Total Intense SUBMARINE© Immersion Module format is rapid, intensive and dynamic, designed for individuals needing English for business, travel or career advancement purposes. This Executive Model is available in two or three-week formats.
Total Intense SUBMARINE© Immersion Module features include:
- an intensive experience with a business professional focus;
- a signed commitment from participants to use only English for the duration of enrollment;
- a small-group format;
- a non-stop curriculum: days, evenings and weekends;
- an individualized approach and personalized scheduling;
- learning extended into the community through the environmental classroom approach;
- quality control management throughout the experience;
- accommodation with an English host family, so that participants live in English while learning.
$5,235* per three-week module (for any three-week module between May 2017 and April 2018).
$3,490* for any two-week period (Monday start) during any module between May 2017 and April 2018.
The course cost is all inclusive: tuition, text materials, parking pass, accommodation in an English family, meals (three per day, with two on Saturday and two on Sunday), language enrichment program (optional outings are occasionally offered at participant's own expense).
*All fees are in Canadian dollars and are subject to increase without notice.
SUBMARINE© Immersion Module Dates:
An ELP Fast Fact:
Each ELP Total Intense SUBMARINE© Immersion Module client receives regular guidance and direction in a one-on-one Immersion Strategy session.