Leading and Managing Through Change (Tactical Managerial Domain)
Manager success is enhanced by their ability to adapt and lead change.
Back to course listing
||Key Performance Behaviours
Manager success is enhanced by a foundation in change management
- Can define change management
- Understands the anatomy of change
- Understand the common drivers that facilitate change
- Has an understanding how to frame a change management plan
- Confident in skills to manage change
- Aware of common change management best practices
Tools to facilitate change at group level enhance manager success.
- Can define the role of a change management team
- Has a change management strategy
- Knows how to frame a change management message
- Confident in abilities to write change management communications
- Appreciates the kind of metrics used to monitor and measure change
- Comfortable using the Plan – Do – Check – Action model
Tools to facilitate change at the individual level enhance manager success.
- Understands how personality can influence employees coping with change
- Has a change model for assisting employee cope with change
- Confident in ability to assist an employee through change
- Knows how people typically respond to change Familiar with best practices for helping employees cope with change
- Appreciates why employees resist change